This is a standard fixed-price service at £5.00 which includes VAT and is available to most postal areas within the UK Mainland. However, geographic location and courier availability can affect the availability of this service.
- Standard Delivery is charged at £5.00 inc VAT regardless of the size and weight of your order.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 7-14 working days. Our delivery days are Monday – Friday and delivery will be made between 7am and 6pm.
- Delivery may take longer than 5 working days in peak times, such as the months leading up to Christmas and bank holiday periods, though we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
- Delivery to certain rural areas may take longer than 18 working days, though we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
- Postal areas that are exempt from standard delivery include, but are not limited to; BFPO addresses, all areas outside of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands.
- Estimated international delivery times vary depending on the weight and size of the order and the delivery location. A quote and/or an estimated delivery timescale can be provided, however we will need to know what product(s) and quantities you want, we will then obtain a delivery cost from our carrier. Please contact our customer service team by email with details of the items you would like to order.
- Deliveries outside of the UK are subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. In order to comply with local legislation, you or your recipient may be required to pay additional fees, such as; taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry. Butterfly Tree will not be held liable for such fees and failure to pay may result in your delivery being delayed. In this circumstance we will not be able to assist.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country therefore you will need to check any import restrictions with local customs or authorities before placing an order and we are unable to assist with this process or any circumstances that are the result of a failure to check the appropriate circumstances prior placing an order. However, we are happy to provide any additional, available product information at request before an order is placed.
- Please note that International delivery is not included in any of our delivery promotions e.g. Free Delivery. These promotions are exclusive to the UK Mainland.
|Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Guernsey, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden||£12.00|
|Andorra, Croatia, Iceland, Monaco, San Marino, Gibraltar, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Balaeric Islands: Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, Formentera (country is Spain), Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Canary Islands: Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma||£12.00|
|USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Mexico, Taiwan, Bermuda, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Macao, South Korea, Philippines, Russia, Turkey, Norway, Switzerland||£20.00|
|Australia, Bahrain, India, Israel, Lebanon, Oman, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait, Republic of Korea||£20.00|
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is capable of accepting delivery of the product(s). Such as ensuring that there is sufficient room for a large vehicle to make the delivery.
- We will bear no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery services, services and/or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order, unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given.
- Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will act as proof that the delivery has been received by you or the person to whom the order is addressed. If nobody is available to accept your delivery, you will receive a card to advise that delivery was attempted and will provide further instruction with regards to retrieving your order or arranging re-delivery.
- Free delivery and reduced price delivery promotions are subject to availability and the terms of the promotion. Free delivery and other promotional codes remain the property of Butterfly Tree, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any other form.